Second Life is the most popular 3D virtual world built and owned by its residents. If you haven’t tried it watch out, is highly addictive.
Second Life has been going on since 2003 and stills doesn’t gets old and stills hosts over 5 million people worldwide.
To start your Second Life you just have to install the program, sign-up for an account, select a first and last name and an avatar that suits you, or not… You can be yourself or who ever you want to be. Confirm your e-mail and you’re ready to go.
Second Life offers a infinite number of possibilities, but don’t worry, you’ll have a Quick Start 6-step guide so you can master the basics to move around and to chat via a simple IM chat client.
Second Life is a new chance to meet people and be whoever you want to be.
Minimum installation requirements:
- Internet connection: Cable or DSL
- Operating System: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Computer Processor: CPU with SSE2 support (Pentium 4, Pentium M, Core or Atom, AMD Athlon 64 or later)
- Computer Memory: 1 GB or more
- Screen Resolution: 1024×768 pixels
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 / OR ATI Radeon 9500 / OR Intel 945 chipset